Last Updated: March 1st, 2012
LODGE 43 RANGE RULES
1. HANDGUNS and SEMI-AUTOMATIC RIFLES are allowed on the Range.
2. Fully automatic weapons are not allowed except by Law Enfocement Agencies undergoing supervised
3. No shooting is permitted beyond the 25 yard line except by Law Enforcement undergoing supervised
4 . Weapons to be kept pointed down range at all times and finger off the trigger until ready to
5. The Range is open:
Monday to Saturday from 0900 hours to sunset,
and on Sundays from 1000 hours to sunset.
6. Members may bring a guest, but the member must be present when the guest is on the Range.
7. Eye and ear protection is strongly recommended. Children under seventeen must wear eye and ear
protection and be accompanied by an adult.
8. Staple targets to cardboard backing available in shed away from vertical and horizontal posts
to minimize damage. No unorthodox targets please.
9. Confirm that the firing line is COLD before proceeding down range.
10. Do not shoot from behind another person on the Range.
11. PICK UP YOUR BRASS and leave in the containers provided.
12. No smoking in the shooting area.
13. Load and unload all weapons in the shooting area .
14. Utilize the South end of the firing line whenever possible.
15. The Rangemaster is the final authority of any question or dispute on the Range.
16. No alcohol permitted on the facility.
17. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN DISMISSAL FROM THE RANGE AND / OR REVOCATION OF MEMBERSHIP.
18. Safety comes first.
19. The Range gate MUST be left open when members are on the Range.
This is to allow First Responders instant access in any emergency.
20. Clean up your trash and be sure to lock the building and gate when you leave.